Along the Tracks

Monday, November 17, 2003
 

A great day


I've been absent from the blogosphere quite a bit lately, and wanted to tell everyone why.

First, today we put out the first issue of the Northwest Signal (Napoleon, Ohio) under the ownership of Bryan Publishing. I have taken on the role of managing editor (I'll remain managing editor of the Leader as well). The Signal has a great team, and we look forward to exciting times there.

Second, today my friend and business partner Mike Nix and I signed the paperwork and acquired Living Today, a seasonal newspaper covering six northwest Ohio counties. Our first edition of this newspaper will come out Jan. 1. We have lots of work ahead of us, but we are very pleased with the early reception and have a great first issue prepared.

Thanks for all the support, and in the next few days, as these two new situations get settled, I'll get back to whining, harassing and all the general bellyaching you've come to expect at Along the Tracks - promise!


Comments: Post a Comment